Buying a Nissan CPO vehicle not only means buying a great car, but also a long list of exceptional services and warranties that we completely stand behind. All of which are ready to give you assistance and confidence for years to come. Every Certified Pre-Owned vehicle goes through a 155-point inspection to thoroughly check that all major components meet our high standards. From the chassis to the engine to the interior, nothing is overlooked.
155-point Inspection Every Certified Pre-Owned Nissan must be in prime condition and pass a 155-point inspection. All significant components of the vehicle are scrutinized. The inspection includes:
· CarProof Comprehensive Vehicle History Report
· 10-point Pre-inspection and VIN Validation
· 16-Point Comprehensive Road Test
· 32-point Inspection of Engine and Related Systems
· 14-point Inspection of Braking, Suspension and Steering Systems
· 9-point Inspection of Transmission/Drive Systems
· 7-point Inspection of Wheels and Tires
· 26-point Inspection of Body and Exterior
· 36-point Inspection of Interior Amenities
· 5-point Inspection of Supplemental Restraint Systems
Please contact the seller to confirm pricing, features, odometer, and availability of this vehicle.
Carpages.ca Terms & Conditions for more details.