The RM85 is loaded with technology derived from Suzuki´s championship-winning motocross bikes. With smooth power delivery, loads of mid-range and lightweight handling, both bikes are perfect for learning to race - and learning to win!
- High-revving 84.7cc, liquid-cooled, case-reed engine produces strong peak power and torque – includes aluminum exhaust valves for more stable exhaust flow and RM125-style exhaust valve governor and linkage for precise valve movement and strong throttle response
- SCEM-plated cylinder – lighter than a steel-sleeved cylinder with superior heat transfer capability
- Keihin™ PE28 carburetor provides smooth throttle response and is designed for simplified maintenance
- Smooth shifting 6-speed transmission – shift drum detent plate and detent spring designed for positive shift feel, plus needle bearing mounted on the left side of the shift drum to reduce friction
- Knurl-finished gear shift lever tip for improved appearance and feel
- Large-capacity radiator for efficient engine cooling
- Magneto cover with styling similar to RM/250
- Frame designed for increased rigidity, durability and straight line performance; features large diameter tubing in key areas and large front reinforcement plate
- Aluminum swingarm with chain adjustment system similar to RM250
- Brake and shift pedals designed with thick cross-section for durability
- Showa 37mm inverted fork featuring cartridge damping system with fully-adjustable rebound damping and 20-way adjustable compression damping
- Includes fork guards to protect inner fork tubes
- Showa rear shock absorber with large diameter shock body and valving designed to produce a plush feel and increase bottoming resistance
- Twin piston front brake caliper and large 220mm diameter front brake rotor, plus large capacity front master cylinder
- Lightweight rear brake system with large 200mm diameter rear brake rotor for positive brake feel
- Chrome-moly footpegs for increased durability and improved rider feel
- Easy to use clutch lever with long lever stroke for precise clutch operation and feel
- Wheel sizes to meet AMA 85cc class regulations F: 70/100-17, R: 90/100-14
- Fuel tank, radiator shroud, seat and number plates with design and graphics similar to RM250
Call us at 519-682-2407 or visit our lot at 20600 HWY #42, Tilbury, Ontario. Canada. + pdi and prep charges
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative. Serving, Windsor, Essex, Tilbury, Chatham, Blenheim, Rodney, St. Mary's, St. Thomas, Leamington, Harrow, Amherstburg, Kingsville, Wheatley, Belle River, Lakeshore, Wallaceburg, Sarnia,London, Lambton, Lambton County, Lambeth, Essex County, Middlesex, Middlesex County, Rodney, Dresden, Thamesville, Lasalle, Watford, Ailsa Craig, Glencoe, Alvinston, Parkhill, Strathroy, Mt.Brydges, West Lorne, Dutton, Aylmer * Prices in Ontario, include OMVIC/AMVIC fee (where applicable), dealer administration and other retailer charges and exclude taxes, license, insurance, plus HST* * While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with Tilbury Auto Sales & RV
Please contact the seller to confirm pricing, features, odometer, and availability of this vehicle.
Carpages.ca Terms & Conditions for more details.