CALL US AT 519-682-2407 OR VISIT OUR LOT AT 20600 HWY #42, TILBURY, ONTARIO. CANADA.
Despite its sizeable power, the EF3000iSE is whisper-quiet, producing noise levels ranging from 54.5 to a maximum of 61 dB - and because it's mounted on four wheels, moving it around couldn't be easier. The Smart Throttle / Economy Control feature automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load, for greater fuel efficiency and reduced engine wear.
The EF3000iSE leverages innovative inverter technology, producing quiet, high-quality power and exhaust that clears the world's toughest emissions standards.
* Powered by Yamaha's MZ175; 171cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with electronic transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
* Super convenient key operated electric starting with manual recoil back-up.
* Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation and extends service life.
* Pulse Width Modulation provides super ''clean'' power. As clean or cleaner than you get from a household receptacle.
* Rated AC output for continuous use is 2,800 watts / 23.3 amps.
* Floating neutral
* Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
* Smart Throttle / Economy Control automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load, saving fuel, reducing noise and engine wear.
* Yamaha's Noise Block body design features a moulded casing and noise-absorbing glass wool to provide ultra quiet operation.
* Manual choke
* Auto Warm Up (4 to 6 minutes) ensures consistent power delivery during cold start-ups.
* Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
* Indicator lights for AC power output, low oil and AC overload
* Cleanable spark arrestor stops the possibility of sparks from exiting the exhaust.
* Washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
* 12 Volt DC output and cables for charging RV, auto and marine 12-volt batteries.
* On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
* Large fuel filler hole. Fuel gauge is standard.
* Built in wheels (4), with parking brake, makes moving the EF3000iSE easy.
* Optional wireless remote start & stop
NEVER be without power! This machine is power on-the-go. Power outages happen at the least expected moments - and can last hours, days, weeks. They are a great back up solution to provide basic electricity in an emergency or to provide power for recreation including things like camping and power tools where electricity isn't available. Perfect for farmers, hunters, campers and everybody inbetween! Every house hold needs back up power - don't go without! We currently have 1 in stock.
Call us at 519-682-2407 or visit our lot at 20600 HWY #42, Tilbury, Ontario. Canada.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative. Serving, Windsor, Essex, Tilbury, Chatham, Blenheim, Rodney, St. Mary's, St. Thomas, Leamington, Harrow, Amherstburg, Kingsville, Wheatley, Belle River, Lakeshore, Wallaceburg, Sarnia,London, Lambton, Lambton County, Lambeth, Essex County, Middlesex, Middlesex County, Rodney, Dresden, Thamesville, Lasalle, Watford, Ailsa Craig, Glencoe, Alvinston, Parkhill, Strathroy, Mt.Brydges, West Lorne, Dutton, Aylmer * Prices in Ontario, include OMVIC/AMVIC fee (where applicable), dealer administration and other retailer charges and exclude taxes, license, insurance, plus HST* * While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with Tilbury Auto Sales & RV.
Please contact the seller to confirm pricing, features, odometer, and availability of this vehicle.
Carpages.ca Terms & Conditions for more details.